What is included in the initial consultation?
For many years our company Immigration Project has successfully helped people from different countries to immigrate to Canada. Every immigration story is unique. Each candidate has completely different initial situation, financial capabilities, demands and priorities. Solving various complex legal, psychological and social problems is exactly what makes our work interesting and useful.
Before we take on each file, we must conduct a comprehensive assessment of the client’s situation. There are almost no similar situations. Therefore, sometimes it is so surprised when people give advice to other people on social networks, without having full information about who is asking the question and what circumstances this particular person has. There are nuances in every situation.
What is usually included in our initial consultation?
Here are some important elements:
• Analysis of problems in which the client needs assistance;
• Proposing one or more solutions to problems, based on knowledge of immigration laws, jurisprudence and practical experience with similar situations;
• Professional advice, giving a general understanding of the upcoming process in the event when a specific immigration program has already been selected by a client;
• The opportunity to discuss the likelihood of the best and worst of all possible outcomes or consequences of an immigration project, i.e., modeling a positive and negative balance in real time;
• Guarantee the confidentiality of all information and documentation provided by the client;
• Assessment of the financial capacity for immigration;
• Analysis of possible trends in changing immigration laws based on historical and political processes;
• And, of course, specific answers to specific concerns of the client and specific assistance in solving problems.
We hope this information was interesting and informative for you. Allow me to wish all future Canadians peace of mind and financial stability to go through the immigration process, and may we have more happy and satisfied clients because, actually, we do our best for it!