Immigration Consultancy Services

IP Immigration Project Canada

Authorization To Return

You will need to apply for an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) in the following cases:

  • If you had a Departure Order and did not leave Canada within 30 days of the date the Departure Order was issued;
  • If you had a Departure Order and left the country without verifying your departure;
  • If you had an Exclusion Order, left the country, but wish to return in less than 12 months after the issuance of the Exclusion Order;
  • If you were subject to a Deportation Order.

If you were previously inadmissible in Canada due to a criminal record, and it was the reason for your removal, you will need to apply for criminal rehabilitation prior to applying for ARC.

If the government had to pay for your ticket to remove you from Canada, or if you had to be accompanied by an enforcement officer or doctor on your flight back to your home country, you will be required to repay any costs related to your removal during the processing of your ARC.

We can facilitate the process of application for ARC by presenting necessary submissions, highlighting key points, helping you to rule out the possibility of repeating the behavior that had caused the removal order to be issued.

For assistance with your case, please schedule a consultation.

Interested in Immigrating to Canada?


Getting started is easy.
Just book a consultation through our form or
fill out our Free Online Assessment Form


Book an Appointment Free Assessment
Send this to a friend