The application guide for 6 new immigration streams has been published by IRCC
IRCC has just published instructions how to apply for the new limited-time immigration pathways opening May 6, 2021 and it will stop accepting applications on November 5, 2021 or when the streams reach their maximum capacity. These programs were designed for certain temporary residents who are currently working in Canada and their families. You are eligible for the programs if:
1) you have work experience in Canada in an essential occupation or the health or health services field
2) you recently graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution
Please, see the list of the six new immigration programs and their intake caps.
- Workers in Canada: health care: 20,000 applications
- Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care: 30,000 applications
- Recent international graduates from a Canadian institution: 40,000 applications
- French-speaking workers in Canada: health care: no cap
- French-speaking workers in Canada: essential, non-health care: no cap
- French-speaking recent international graduates from a Canadian institution: no cap
You can apply for one of the program through online portal of IRCC starting May 6, 2021 at 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Please, see more details on the official site of IRCC: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway.html
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us!