Immigration Consultancy Services

Brand-new Work permit for a spouse/ common-law partner

Spouses / common-law partners of international students studying in Canada are eligible to apply for an open work permit. They are not required to have a job offer from a specific employer, and their permit is valid for the same period as the study permit of their partners. Here’s our client, who is studying in one of Montreal’s colleges, came to pick up a fresh from the oven work permit for his common-law partner, who is accompanying him in Montreal. Congratulations!

No Comments

Leave a Comment

Interested in Immigrating to Canada?


Getting started is easy. Just book a consultation through our form or fill out our Free Online Assessment Form
and then one of our Immigration Experts will contact you with your results within 12 hours.


Book an Appointment Free Assessment

Send this to a friend