Advantage of our firm
As our firm is located in Canada, it is in the best position to advise you of any changes in Canadian Immigration Laws, regulations, policies or procedures, which may impact your immigration plans either positively or negatively.
• Our firm provides you with best value for money, because our price includes all immigration-related services, such as certified translation, documents legalization, certified copies, declarations, submission letters, affidavits etc.
• We provide customer service with human face. During a consultation, we listen to you to better understand your situation. We review the information you provide us including any documents (if applicable) and analyze them. We then look at how Canada's immigration law apply to your situation.
• We make it easy for you to see if you're eligible to apply for the visa you're interested in and your chances of being accepted. If you do not qualify, we will be able to explain to you what actions you might need to take in order to become eligible.
• We maximize your chances of getting your application approved by choosing the most appropriate immigration program for your situation. There are over 50 immigration categories available in Canada and finding the right one is not always straightforward. We will advise you on the proper course of action to take to address your situation. We provide you with the most appropriate and up-to-date immigration and visa advice available.
We save you time and potential mistakes. We have the expertise to assist you with the forms and documents you will be required to provide.
• We protect your privacy and identity. Your file is processed from A to Z within the same office. Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
• We help you deal with the emotional event. Scientific research done by psychiatrists has revealed that changing residence and living conditions were among the most stressful life event a human being will experience. Some people find it reassuring to have a professional on their side during the application and integration process.